What I Ate Thursday



Breakfast

Breakfast was oatmeal with honey, strawberry, slides almond, pumpkin seeds and a black coffee-you can find my recipe for the oatmeal here-.


Brunch

It was an early lunch withe my sister in Circle which is kind of healthy style cafe/restaurant. It was my first time trying it but I can say it's one of my favorite. Anyway we eat an egg and turkey bagel, pancake, french fries and a cappuccino for a drink.

Green Tea

I don't have green tea everyday but this week I'm in green tea mood and my favorite is Twinings Mint Green Tea and I like to drink it in an ikea mug because I think it's the perfect size for the perfect amount of water that give me the perfect flavor- yes I'm weird like that-.

 Fruit

Because of my early lunch I was hungry around 5:00 p.m. and the day before we bought new fresh fruit so I made myself a small plate of fruit.

Diner

I was really lazy by that time so I just throw frozen kofta, mini chicken kibbeh and spring roll in the oven and I ate it with side of guacamole and it was yummy.

And that's everything I ate that day. Hope you enjoyed this post and let my know of you like it and if you want my to do it again. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING.

Comments

Popular Posts