Let's talk Blusher




Hi again beautiful people! 

when it's spring and summer it's time to use more colors in your cheeks and one of my all time favorites and oldest blusher I get it as a gift and it's the Yves Saint Laurent Touche Blush 7LAA 1- couldn't find a link- and this is the most beautiful pink blusher I ever used the color is amazing it's soft light pink withe perfect amount of glitter. The Body Shop All In One Blusher is beautiful bright pink and it's one of these color that makes my happy and you only need a little bit of it to make your face alive. Rimmel Powder Blush 111 Coral love love love this color it's orange coral color but it's shimmery and glittery and if don't like glitter I don't recommend it to you. I do have a lot of pink blushers what can say I love pink and here is another one of my favorites H&M Blusher 19 Sugar Coral beautiful coraly pink color withe tiny amount of glitter prefect for every day. M.A.C Plum Foolery is my ultimate favorite every day pink blusher the color is so natural but you can build it up. NYX TERRA COTTA (PB12) shimmery rose gold this how they describe it and I can't describe it better.

My top three favorite blusher brushes:

Comments

Popular Posts