EASY HEALTHY BREAKFAST IDEAS

Hi again beautiful people!

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day but sometimes if not always for some of us we wake up late or lazy and the idea of making breakfast is crazy to us. That's why today I'm going to give you three easy fast healthy breakfast ideas that I make and love to eat and I hope you will make them and love them too.

Oatmeal
I know you probably bored of people talking about oatmeal I know I did especially because I tried it before and I didn't like it but when I cooked oatmeal the way I like I loved it and now it's my favorite breakfast idea for lazy day

The ingredients (Serves 1, double portions for more):
½ cup of Quick Cooking Oatmeal
1 cup of Milk
¼ tsp of Ground Cinnamon
Pinch of Salt
1 Tbsp of Honey
1 Banana, sliced
Fresh Berries 
Sliced Almonds

Instructions:
1) In a small saucepan, add the milk and stir occasionally until boiling.

2) Add the oatmeal and cook it for about 1 to 2 minutes (depending on how mushy you like it) stir in the cinnamon and salt. 

3) Pour the mixture in a bowl and top it with honey and add the banana, fresh berries 
sliced almonds.

Classic Omelette
there is really not much cooking happening here.
The ingredients (Serves 1, double portions for more except the oil):
2 Eggs
Pinch of Black pepper
2 Tbsp Olive Oil (or any tip of oil you like).
1 or 2 Whole Wheat Bread ( or any bread you like)
Cherry Tomatoes
Green and Black Olives (or any olives you like)

Instructions:
1) Preheat a small non stick skillet over medium low heat wait until the skillet is hot and then add the oil.

2) Whisk the eggs then add it to the skillet and start moving the eggs around (it should look like you're scrambling the eggs) until most of the eggs look set, this should take about a minute or two.

3) Once they look set at the bottom but still runny on top flip the eggs and fold your omelette in half or in thirds (like a letter).

4) toast your bread and cut the cherry tomatoes in half and place every thing on your plate sprinkle some black pepper on top of the omelet and serve.

Smoothie
the most easiest breakfast of all time and you can easily personalized this recipe to what you like.
The ingredients:
spinach (I put a hand full)
frozen strawberry
frozen blueberry
1 banana
(or any fruit you like)
flavored yogurt (I'm using a mango flavor)
1 cup of milk

Instructions:
Blend all ingredients in a blender and serve right away!

I hope you make one or all the ideas and tell me what you think of them in the comments.

THANK YOU FOR READING.





Comments

Popular Posts