April Favorites

Hi again beautiful people!

It's the end of another productive month and you know what that's mean so let's get to it.



The Face shop E’thym O2 Water Recharge Essence

This month it wasn't a makeup fun month because one night I tried to take my makeup off with a new makeup remover and my skin wasn't happy so this month I just took the time to calm my skin and take care of it and this E’thym O2 Water Recharge Essence helped a lot it kept my skin feeling moisturize, soft and happy.




Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore & Shine Daily Wash

Honestly this daily wash is my skin hero. It's a foaming type of cleanser so it's so gentle on the skin but it clans so deeply and it leave your skin feeling plump, hydrated and radiant it's amazing and I can tell you that it's doing the job right because I always get a pimple when it's that time of the month but this time I didn't get any my skin is clear and happy and I'm loving it. 




Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Scented Candle

Fruity, sweet and refreshing you can tell I love it so mach I don't burn it a lot because I don't want to end.




H&M 4-pack bracelets

I absolutely love these bracelets they go with every thing and every thing go with them they are perfect for on the go and they add a little pit of something to any outfit and they are easy to bear with other bracelets.




Aldo "BRELISEN" Sunglasses

Cheap and cheerful beautiful pattern and color.



 Bayouni Coffee Filter coffee

I'm obsessed with this coffee it's amazing and it's really good for mixing with other kind of coffee you should try it and you will love it.

THANK YOU FOR READING.

Comments

Popular Posts