Monthly Favorites

Hi again beautiful people,

And welcome to the last monthly favorites of 2016 . You probably heard it a lot but can you believe it's the end of 2016 time has gone by so fast and I hope that every one of you had a good year.


First favorite is lipstick contamination and I don't know why I was in the mood for pink lips considering that it's cold and I probably be in the mood for darker lip color but I felt like I needed  some pink in my life so I did.
L'oreal LE ROUGE INFALLIBLE 519 Tender Berry
Nyx Nude Xtreme Lip Cream Xlc06 pinky nude



The Rimmel Scandaleyes Lycra Flex mascara is for sure my new all time favorite mascara it's amazing I love love love it. It add volume, length and separate to my lashes in the most beautiful way it's by far my favorite makeup find of 2016.



Garnier SkinActive Oil-Infused Micellar Cleansing Water is my new favorite to remove my makeup and cleans my face and I don't like oily product on my face but I do like this one because it's light and not to oily and I really like that.



I needed a fresh light scented body wash and the Dove Fresh Touch Body Wash was just perfect and exactly what I was looking for. I been really loving Dove products. For years and for some reason I stopped using them but I rediscover there products this year and I'm really happy with it.



This being the season of  baths and relaxing times I had to mention some bath time favorites and the first one is the  Active Spa Epsom Salts from RAGDALE HALL it's fragranced bath salts, enriched with avocado and chia seed oils. It smells divine it really makes you feel like you are in SPA it relaxes the mind before the body it's amazing and I can't wait to try more of Ragdale Hall proudects this year.



 And the second one is the Lavender Vanilla Massage Oil from Bath&Body Works I know they calling it massage oil but they also say that you can pot it in your bath and I love using it like that. This is probably my first ever bath oil and I really love the smell of it and how my skin feel after a bath when I use it and it's making me want to invest  in more expansive bath oil.



My new favorite magazine my favorite discovery in 2016. Destination Sharqiya also available  Destination Jeddah and Destination riyadh which I haven't read yet but the one I read is Destination Sharqiya because I live in Sharqiya. what I love about it is that it's like a portable guide to Sharqiya – it includes business news, fashion/shopping tips, restaurant reviews, and much more and I love the way they write there articles and all and all it's a really a good magazine and I highly recommend it to people want who never been to Sharqiya and want to know more about it and for people who's looking for just a fun read they have really interesting articles.

My top 10  favorite YouTube channels in 2016:
Lydia Elise Millen: gorgeous girl with beautiful personality and great taste in clothe, bags and shoes.
Matt & Amanda: cute family with positive vibe.
B. Jones Style: unique style and a fashion inspiration.
Lizzy Hadfield: cool girl with beautiful fashion style.
Irene Rudnyk: photography inspiration.
Rosanna Pansino: love her NERDY NUMMIES.
Tamara Kalinic: love her love for luxury brand>
How To Cake It: she always make me smile and I love her and she makes the most beautiful cakes.
스윗더미 . Sweet The MI: love the FOOD VIDEO that she make.
Peaceful Cuisine: I love hes cooking ASMR -No Music Videos-.


That's all for my last monthly favorites for 2016 see in 2017 I love you and Thank you for reading.
  

Comments

Popular Posts