My Favorite Places in Al-Khobar .. Herbal Tea Cafe

Hi Hi Hi again, 

This was my first time in Herbal Tea Cafe but it's a really nice place it's different and fall in love with it. The place have that vintage decoration style really nice wooden floor, a beautiful ceiling decoration and a cute wall paper.






They have a big typical cafe shop menu but the different is there tea menu it's amazing they have lots of different kinds of teas and the fun thing is they have the benefit of each kind even if you aren't a tea person you'll be impressed.  


 
 







As for what made me fall in love with this place is the tea I ordered the lavender tea with lemon cake and my dad ordered fenugreek tea.


Over all Herbal Tea Cafe have an amazing tea and you will enjoy the place.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts