Weekly Workout Schedule


Hi again beautiful people!


lately I been waking up in the morning so excited to workout but not knowing what my workout is and by the time I choose my workout I'm lazy and lost my excitement to workout because of that I'm going to be posting a weekly workout schedule and this is going to help me in so many ways. It's easier to find the workouts for each day when they are in one place and when I share it with you it's an excellent motivation plus if anybody want a workout schedule here is one ready for you. 


I'm going to be posting every week except when I have my period because I like to take this time to relax. All of the workout are between 30 - 60 min. Lastly I'm no expert I put these workout together because that's what I want to do so if you find these workout difficult don't do them that's just what work for my.  





Let me know in if you find this schedule useful. 

THANK YOU FOR READING.

Comments

Popular Posts