My Winter Essentials

Hi again beautiful people,

winter is my favorite season of the year I love every thing about it but the key to a wonderful winter is to be prepared for it so I'm going to shear with you my essentials to be winter ready.


 Cute and Comfy Sweater


There is nothing more essential then a sweater to keep you cozy and worm. My cheese of cute and comfy sweater this year is a Barbie Sweatshirt from ZARA and I love it so much it's so worm and comfy and perfect for winter.



Pyjamas

In the cold wintry night you need a good pyjamas it's all about the comfort in winter. I chosen the LA MAISON DE SENTEURS Revere Collar Spotted Satin Pyjamas it's so soft and beautiful and it's not worm pyjamas because I like to wear a dressing gown over it for warmth.



Dressing Gown

This is a most not just for warmth a comfort but also for that luxury feeling and it's like having a hug and a cuddle and who doesn't want that feeling. M&S have and amazing dressing gown collocation mine is the Shimmer Fleece Dressing Gown it's the softest and coziest thing ever and I'm in love with it.



Cozy and Cute Socks

It's the winter number one must haves you can't survive the winter without cozy socks again M&S have a huge collocation of cozy and cute shocks can you tell this shop is my favorite shop this winter.



Moisturising Shower Gel / Moisturiser

It's so so important to keep your body nurtured the dryness is your worst anime in winter. I like to use moisturising shower gel all year round but specially in winter it's a most have for me and I can't forget my moisturiser I been enjoying the JERGENS Daily Moisture Dry Skin Moisturizer it's really good a little go a long way and it dose the job really will.




BODY BUTTER

It's most for your body to give it that extra love and care my current favorite is the WILD ARGAN OIL BODY BUTTER fro The Body Shop.



 Hand and Foot Care

Again it's important to take care of every part of your body and you can't forget about your hands and foots I'm currently using the HONEYMANIA HAND CREAM and the PEPPERMINT INTENSIVE FOOT RESCUE from the body shop and I like them so far.



Face Care

Of course I can't forget about my face winter could be rough on it so I make sure that I take care of it my to favorite product that I mentioned before one in my monthly favorites and the other one in a mini haul are the Olay Essentials Double Action Day Cream and The Body Shop Drops of Youth Bouncy Sleeping Mask.




Dark Lipstick

This is most for my and my favorite lip combination for winter and the one been loving for a few years and I go back to it every winter is MAC dark side lipstick and RIMMEL LASTING FINISH 1000 KISSES LIP LINER in wine 061.




Hot Chocolate

My favorite winter drink it's so good, so yummy and so easy to make. I'm going to shear with you how I make my nutella hot chocolate.


Ingredients:

  • Nutella
  • Milk
  • Galaxy chocolate
  • Cinnamon
  • Nutmeg
  • Whipped cream
  • Caramel syrup
  • Marshmallow
  • Salt 

Recipe:

  • Measure the milk you need in the cup you using and add it in the saucepan with 2 tablespoons of nutella and 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon and a pinch of nutmeg and stir constantly so the milk doesn't burn and the nutella melt.
  • Grate the galaxy chocolate and add some to the milk and nutella mix and save some to garnish with it.
  • After every thing melt and it smokes you pour the yummy mix in the cup garnish with the whipped cream, caramel syrup, marshmallow and the grated galaxy chocolate and I like to add pinch of salt to balance the taste.



That's all for my winter essentials hope you enjoyed and learned something new or found some good tips. Try the hot chocolate and let me know what you think of it. 

THANK YOU FOR READING.





Comments

Popular Posts