New Year’s Tag





1. If you could look back on one memory from last year that you wish you could relive, what would it be?
The memory of me and my family on vacation in a hotel siting together laughing not thinking about time forgetting all of are problems a way from everyone and just being in the moment. this memory is my happy place.
  
2. What was one new years resolution that you accomplished?
I don't think I accomplished any of my resolutions on the way I wanted to be accomplished but the one I'm prod of is working out I'm so happy with my fitness level and I'm so existed to build on it this year.

3. 3 words to describe last year?
weird, tough and unexpected on good way and in bad way.

4. Best music related creation/inspiration last year by an artist in your opinion?
I don't have an answer for this question.

5. Something your looking forward to this coming year?
I'm looking forward to see were life is going to take me.

6. What did last year teach you?
There is always an unexpected ups and downs.

7. What was your most worn clothing item of last year?
Dorothy Perkins Black Pull On Leggings.

8. If you had to sum up your year in one word, what would it be?
GOOD.

9. What are you hoping for more of this coming year?
I'm hoping for more happy memory's.

10. What are you hoping for less of this coming year?
I'm hoping for less deaths and less fear.

11. Best book you read last year?
This is the resolution that I'm ashamed of not accomplishing I was supposed to finish 50 books I started 5 and I didn't finish them #fail.

12. What is your New Year’s resolution for the upcoming year?
I have more then one resolution actually:
1- I want to finish 12 books - Insha Allah -.
2- I want to keep working out and I want to eat healthier - Insha Allah -,
3- I want to be more organized - Insha Allah -.     


Thank you for reading.

Comments

Popular Posts