November Favorites

Hi again beautiful people,

hope you had a great month it was a lazy taking it easy month for my and because of that  I don't have a lot of favorite's this month but I hope you enjoy reading about them anyway.



With the weather changing moisturizing my face is most and the Olay Essentials Double Action Day Cream is amazing it has a thicker consistency. You put it on and leave it for a couple of minutes and your skin feels rejuvenated all day it's really good the only thing I don't like about it is the smell.




This is one of my old nail polishes that I love love love and it's always a favorite right around this time of the year when the weather is getting cold. It's old I had it for years and it's still as good as the first time I used it but I couldn't fined the name of it and the number on it is no 33 but the color no 33 in the web site is different and they change the packaging but I think it's either 6 Rouge Dada or 7 Prune Minimale.



Yankee Candle - Fuji Apple this candle is amazing it's smell really good I love apples the smell of them just makes me happy and this is a good candle it make the whole home smell amazing.



Nukaly Dried Fruits I'm obsessed with the dried pineapple from a nukly these look like candy and taste like candy it's really good and really yummy.



Memory Stick by Polly Smart this is a really fun book I never tried a book like it before. The idea of this book is like a diary you write, draw and stick in it. It makes you think and I like that. 

One of my favorite things that happened this month is going to the beach with the family. My favorite TV-show this month is The Librarians. My favorite song this month is Maher Zain - I Love You So.

That's all for my favorites this month.

THANK YOU FOR READING.

Comments

Popular Posts