Skin Care and Makeup Haul / Mini Review

Hi again beautiful people!


About a while ago I bought some makeup and skincare items and I been using them so I ind of have a good idea about each item that I can give you a mini review and I hope you enjoy.


The Body Shop Drops of Youth Bouncy Sleeping Mask


This is a unique product I never seen anything like it and I'm saying this in a good way. As the name suggest the mask have a creamy bouncy consistency it's weird and amazing at the same time and it's sleeping mask. After using this mask for sometimes now I can say I really love this mask it's effective and my skin immediately the next day was plump and replenished.

Lush Enzymion Facial Moisturiser

I love love love lush products and this moisturiser is nice it get the job done but there is nothing special about it .

M.A.C Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Eye Cream

It's important to have an eye cream and to keep your under eye area hydrated and I herd some good things about this eye cream so I decided to give it a try and this eye cream claim to adds radiance and reduces dark circles, fine lines and puffiness but with eye cream it take sometime to see result. So far so good it's hydrated but I don't really have dark circles or puffiness but I do have fine line and I will give you an update if it helps that.

The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist

I like a refreshing mist in the summer and this vitamin E face mist is no different it's refresh and moisture it's nice and light the only thing is the smell bother my a lit pit but it doesn't last for long.

MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Foundation Invisible Cover Foundation

Beautiful foundation liquid foundation deserves all the good reviews it's long wear, easy to apply I like to apply it with the beauty blander, medium-to-full coverage without feeling heavy on the skin and it give your face a flawless finish with being extremely natural. I'm in the shade 123 Desert and I love it.

MAKE UP FOR EVER STEP1 Skin EQUALIZER - 2 Smoothing primer

It's really nice to use a primer it make applying the makeup so mach easier with beautiful finish and it make your make up stay on longer and this smoothing primer is really good for minimizing pores, wrinkles and fine lines and making the foundation go smoothly in your face and I really like it.

The Body Shop Camomile Waterproof Eye & Lip Makeup Remover

Really good makeup remover perfect for sensitive skin and it's fragrance,color and alcohol-free I really like it and it's one of my June Favorites.

M.A.C 217 Blending Brush

Really nice and soft brush perfect for blending eyeshadows I like it and I been enjoining using it. 


I hope you liked my small haul let me know in the comments if you have tried these product before and what do you think of them.  

THANK YOU so mach for reading

Comments

Popular Posts