THINK PINK - MY TOP FAVORITES PINK LIPSTICKS

Hi again beautiful people!

Spring just around the corner and it's the season for the color pink which personally I love and that's why I'm going to tell you my top five favorites lipsticks and my all time favorite pink lip gloss.

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet - 07 Nude-Is: is my favorite nude pink color and my go to everyday pink lipstick. It's matte, stay on for good time, comfortable and the color is absolutely beautiful.

NIVEA Colour Passion - 83 Pink Baby Doll: this is my favorite bright pink lipstick I don't use it all the time It's an oldie, but a goodie. When I feel like wearing a bright pink color this is my go to lipstick - I couldn't find a link to the lipstick as I said It's an old one -. 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Cream Lipstick - Mr. Lover 10 - bright fuchsia: this is my favorite pink with a red undertone. This lipstick is amazing it's my go party pink lipstick because It will stay on in your lips for as long as you want.

NYX Matte Lipstick -SUMMER BREEZE (MLS06): this is my barbie pink lipstick I love this color again it's not an everyday color for me but occasionally whenever I feel like wearing a barbie pink lipstick this is the one to go for.

REVLON SUPER LUSTROUS LIPSTICK - Wild Orchid: pink with a purple undertone .. I like it it's different I wear it in day's when I'm in the pink lipstick mode but I want something different because I had a pink lipstick the day before so to change things a bit it's my go to.

ROUGE ALLURE EXTRAIT DE GLOSS / Number 57 INSOLENCE: this is my all time favorite pink lip gloss I put it on any of my lipsticks and it will make it shiny and my lips look full and juicy.

That's all for my favorite pink lipsticks I know there is way more amazing pink lipsticks in the word but these are my favorite out of my small lipsticks collection.

THANK YOU READING.







Comments

Popular Posts