EID LOOK BOOK !

Hi again beautiful people around the world!

These are my Eid al-Fitr outfits and if don't know what Eid al-Fitr is go read my sister's blog post to see her eid look book and in her post she explain what Eid al-Fitr is. I hope you like are idea and don't forget to leave a comment telling us what did you wear for Eid al-Fitr.



Dress:

Jewelry: 
Bird earring ( don't remember from where I got it but here is something similar Mini Bird Earring or 3 X BIRD & FLOWER STUD EARRINGS )  
4-pack bracelets from H&M with gold bangle from a set I have from years and I don't remember where I got it from.
Silver rings set and gold rings set from Stradivarius.

Shoe:





Top:

Trousers:
Striped trouser from Cortefiel ( I tried to fined a link to where you can find these I couldn't find any but I found a really similar ones here ) 

Jewelry:

Shoe:



That's all hope you enjoyed this look book and don't forget to check out my sister's blog.

 THANK YOU FOR READING.

Comments

Popular Posts