July Favorites

Hi again beautiful people,

It's the end of another month and it's time for another monthly favorites.

Sephora Collection Rouge Cream Lipstick Sexy Game 12

my new go to everyday lipstick they described as a deep rosy brown and that's exactly what it is. One of the most beautiful natural color that goes with every makeup look and anything I wear and it last for long time even if you eat or drink the lasting power is amazing on any of sephora's lipsticks.




Max Factor Excess Shimmer Eyeshadow - 25 bronze

This is the first time I tried a creamy eyeshadow and let me till you I loved it this stuff is so pigmented that you only need a lit bit and it's so blendable. I used my finger to ably it and I'm going to try it with brush. You can use it in it's on all over the eyelid for easy fast look I don't know how this stuff work but it goes on your eye like a batter and it give you an instant ombre effect. I highly recommend to try it and know they have 3 for 2 offer but I have to say this color bronze is my favorite.




Enamel scalloped necklace from Accessorize 

Earring and rings from I am

I'm loving these accessories together and I been wearing them with different outfits and they look amazing every time if I can say so my self.



Knotted high-heel sandals from ZARA

I love this high- heel it's incredibly comfortable, incredibly beautiful and perfect for the summer.



Bath and Body works pineapple mango 3-Wick Candles

Really nice and worm fruity smell I love pineapple and mango I love this mixture even as a juice and it's amazing as candle too.



Corn Flakes

Yes people corn flakes is my favorite breakfast of choice this month I go in and out of eating any tip of cereal but corn flakes is forever a favorite.



That's all for July favorites hope you had a great month and I see in the next monthly favorites. THANK YOU FOR READING. 


Comments

Popular Posts