May Favorites

Hi Hi Hi again!

It's the end of another wonderful month and It's time to talk about my favorites.

Mary-Lou Manizer from The Balm 

I love love love this thing it give the most beautiful glow to your face.


Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon 

Waterproof perfect for long wear amazing color payoff. 

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear

In the color CORAL REEF beautiful color that looks good on every one and every body love and it's perfect for the summer time. 


Bath and Body Works Cardamom and Suede 3 Wick Scented Candle 

It smell kind of perfumy so fresh clean and worm.

Gym Ball (stability ball)

I love working out with this ball it's challenging it's fun and you'll feel the workout after you are done and you are going to love it -you can find some of my favorite workouts with stability ball and some of my workout schedules-. 

DEEPLY NOURISHING BODY WASH, ESSENTIAL NOURISHMENT BODY LOTION FROM DOVE

This is been my favorite shower combination the body wash make the nicest foam and the lotion is amazing and it's just smell so clean and nice and that's what I was on the mode for this month.

Gine nail polish remover towelettes

 They come packed individually so easy to used I like using them to remove my toes nail polish. 

My favorite cotton pads I love love love that they are big and as you can see I just repurchase them and this is a new packet. 


Avocado And Eggs On Toast

My favorites breakfast this month and some times I pot a little bit of shredded cheddar cheese with hot sauce on top and it's the most amazing breakfast ever.

 THANK YOU FOR READING.



Comments

Popular Posts