What I Ate Monday

Hi again beautiful people,

How was your Monday? I had a great day - Alhamdulillah -and I ate a lot of good yummy food that I want to share with you what I ate maybe to inspire you or maybe your just nosy like my and you like to see what people eat any way I hope you enjoy it and let's start.


 Breakfast

Peanut butter and honey with strawberry on a whole wheat toast and coffee.




Snack

Because I wake up early and eat breakfast around 8:00 I kind get hungry around 11:00 and I like to snack between breakfast and lunch and my snack was a mix of kajo, pistachios, pecan, almond, dried pineapple and dried mango with tea.


Lunch

Whole wheat pasta with meat sauce.


A Yummy Treat!

Tim Tam and coffee. 

Dinner

Omelet because you know breakfast for dinner is amazing and good and yummy.

And that's everything I ate with of course drinking water. Hope you enjoyed this post. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING.

Comments

Popular Posts