Passion



Hi again beautiful people around the world,

If you didn't realize yet I like to post these post where I talk about a subject and I like to call these tip of posts massages and what they are really just ideas that flow around my mind and land here in my blog so keep reading I hope you enjoy reading and find my world helpful.


Passion

I was watching the Kobe Bryant - The Interview With Ahmad Rashad and during the interview Ahmad Rashad said: "passion and people have to be lucky to find passion in life", "if you really lucky you find it in an early age" Kobe Bryant said. That got my thinking what dose passion mean? do I have a passion? what is my passion? how can I find my passion?.

I found two meaning of passion that I liked: An irrational but irresistible motive for a belief or action. A strong or extravagant fondness, enthusiasm, or desire for anything. It make seines and that's why some people love what they do it's because it's what they are passionate about in life.


  


Some people are lucky to find there passion at a young age But that's not the case of so many other people I know I'm not I still don't know what my passion is! and that's not a bad thing because I like doing so many things that I fell like I'm passionate about but I know in the back of my mind that I really want to know what I'm I really passionate about?!.

A lot of times we focus on the big picture or the future that we forget to enjoy the moment we are in what I mean is I have a big picture or outlines ideas of what I want my future to be but I don't give the moment I'm in my all to create that big picture in my heed. Think of it like a puzzle the moment you're in is the puzzle pieces that create the full puzzle picture that represent the future and when find your passion you find the corner pieces that you start from to solve the puzzle.



I was joking with my sister the other day on how I have a vision board without a vision on it so basically I have a blank board on my wall. I don't know why I haven't start putting things on it even though I have all these ideas in my mined on how I want it look like I don't know if I'm scared or not sure of the vision I have  and I always lay down on my bed and look at it and I think why is it so hard for me to start building the vision I have on this board. Now I think I have the answer I'm not passionate enough about the vision I have now I realized the things that I think I want in life are not the things that I really want in life.



After realizing that I have all these things in my mined that I was pressuring myself into thinking that how my life suppose to be like in the future the truth is I was just putting my self in an emotional roller coaster that was so tiring for me and it made me not able to do anything. This realization made me understand that I need to start a new and to clean my mined from all the ideas I had and to sit down withe myself in a quit place and ask myself what are you really passionate about?.




Comments

Popular Posts