Winter Wish List

Hi again beautiful people!

Winter is my favorite time of the year so I made a wish list for some stuff that I hope to buy this winter and I want to share it with you.

1- METALLIC SLICK KNIT JUMPER from TOPSHOP.


2-  Combined Leggings from ZARA.
Image 5 of COMBINED LEGGINGS from Zara

3- GREY FAUX FUR TRIM ONESIE from RIVER ISLAND.

4- ECENTRIC from STEVE MADDEN.

5- POLAR Slippers from ETAM.


7- MINI BOWLER BAG from Accessorize.

8- GLAMGLOW THIRSTYMUD Hydrating Treatment.
GLAMGLOW - THIRSTYMUD™ Hydrating Treatment

NARS - Virtual Domination Cheek Palette

10- CRYSTAL STONE NECKLACE from TOPSHOP.


12- RHINESTONE ENGRAVED RING PACK from TOPSHOP.

13- GOLD TONE SPIKE CHAIN EARRINGS from RIVER ISLAND.

14- STONEWARE MUG from ZARA HOME.

That is all for my winter wish list .. thank you for reading and tell me what is in your list.

Comments

Popular Posts