December Favorites

Hi again beautiful people!

It's that time of the month to talk about my favorites and what I been enjoying so let's start: 

COLOR ICON EYESHADOW COLLECTION - 738 Comfort Zone from Wet n Wild I been using this palette a lot because they're highly pigmented colors with the perfect amount of shimmer so they can be used for the day or the night.
Claire's Nail Polish which doesn't has a name and I got it in one of there 6 pack about year a go it's this beautiful gray color and I like to use this shimmery color from Revlon number 340 it called stunning in top and this been my favorite combination this month.

The SHEA BODY BUTTER, SHEA SHOWER GEL/CREAM, SHEA Eau De Toilette I received this set as a gift and I just started using it this month I really like it and it's perfect for the winter time.
SLIPPERS I love this pair of slippers I love the Stars detailing they're comfy and warm they're just a must in winter.
Nutella I been making hot chocolate Nutella the easiest hot chocolate in the world every weekend this month and I'm obsessed.
STONEWARE MUG And I been making my favorite hot chocolate in my new favorite mug from ZARA HOME.
Dumbbells I been enjoying using the dumbbells in my workout this month they add a challenge and they are effective.
Cherry Blossom Candle it smell flowery, light and clean so so nice every time I go in my bedroom it make my happy and relaxed.


My favorite TV-Show this month is THE EXES it's really funny and my favorite song is Nicki Minaj - Grand Piano it's just different and I really like it.


That's all for my december favorites ,, Thank you for reading.

Comments

Popular Posts