My Fitness Routine

Hi again beautiful people!

In this day and age I think that everybody should know that living a healthy lifestyle is an important thing and I'm not saying that we need to be fit like an athlete or a model but what I'm saying is we need to be active and we need to learn a healthy eating habits.

I know there is a lot of temptation to eat bad and we all have are excuses and I'm the same my excuses all the time were that I'm busy or just lazy and I tried more then one time to stick to a fitness routine and healthy diet and I always get distracted with life but for some reason I decided this time is going to be different and for the first time I set a schedule because I realized that when you write what you do in a day you'll realize how much time you have to do so many things and I realized that having a routine is a good thing it helped me organized my time and actually made me realize how hard it is to stick to a routine because I realized there something different happen every day.

As I said in my last post I'm a morning person so I like to do my workout in the morning usually between 9 -11 and I do workout for 30 minutes to 1 hour and a half , five to six days a week but ideally I want to workout for 3 hours and I'm hoping that I will be able to achieve this goal by the end of next year just because I wanna take myself slow and I don't want to push myself so hard then I'll eventually get bored and tired.

I like to do my workout in my home just me and I do the workout video in YouTube and some of my favorite fitness channels are:
Fitness Blender
POPSUGAR Fitness
GymRa
BeFiT
XHIT Daily
and I just chose a different video every time depending on my mood and you need to push your self but also you know your body find your limit and don't hurt yourself and I actually don't workout when I'm in my monthly period.

for my diet I eat from 3 to 5 meals a day three main meals and two snacks:
1- before my workout I eat breakfast which I usually eat eggs with salad or a sandwich or oatmeal pancakes with fruit or smoothie.
2- my snack after the workout usually it is a banana or cherry tomatoes or almond or dates.
3- lunch which is my big meal in the day and it is different every day.
4- some times I'll have a second snack but normally I just drank a green tea.
5- dinner and usually it's a salad or soup.
and this my diet for six days a week and I have one free day and I can eat whatever I want and I don't feel guilty about it and I allow myself to eat one fast food meal in a week and one fizzy drink and that is what work for my and you should find that balance and what work for you and it's all about controlling your proportion.

The most important things that keep me motivated is having a goal, deadline and plan and I just remind myself every morning of these three things. On a days when I don't feel like doing a workout I just tell myself that I need to push myself to start my workout so I can just get done with it and it work it's really a state of mind and I always feel so good after the workout.

That's it for my fitness routine hope I inspired some of you beautiful people to start your own fitness routine and let me know in the comment what is your routine.

thank you for reading have a happy day.




Comments

Popular Posts