Weekly Workout Update


Hi again beautiful people,

It's the end of anther week and it's time for an update. I worked out 5 days this week wish is an accomplishment that I'm happy and proud of. The way I planned my workout this week is that I did lower body workouts one day and upper body workouts the day after that and so on. I had two Rest days because I was traveling in these days. I was keeping track of the workout by writing them all in a file but I guess I did'n save the file and I don't exactly remember the workouts I did other then my workout on Sunday and Monday but as I said my workout format - that kind of rhyme - is to do upper body one day and lower body the day after.

Sunday:




Monday:





Tuesday:

Lower Body Workout

Wednesday:

Upper Body Workout

Thursday & Friday:

Rest/Travel Days

Saturday:






That's all for this update.
Thank you for reading.



Comments

Popular Posts