Weekly Workout Update - Back At It Again



Hi again beautiful people,

I'm back to working out again after a month break that I needed physically and mentally I needed to take a step back to observe were I'm at and to see what I need to change to get to what I wont.

Sunday:

The Ultimate Warmup Before Working Out | Class FitSugar

10 Minute Fat Burning Total Body Workout - Dynamic Strength Training

Abs-, Butt-, and Arm-Tightening Workout

Yoga for Anxiety - 20 Minute Practice - Yoga With Adriene


Monday:

No Equipment Upper Body & Abs Workout - At Home Upper Body & Core

Upper Body Strength Training - At Home Upper Body Workout with Dumbbells

Confidence Boost Yoga - Yoga With Adriene


Tuesday:

Rest day


Wednesday:

20-Minute Total Body Sculpt and Tone Workout with Autumn Calabrese | Class FitSugar

Yoga For Tired Legs - Yoga With Adriene


Thursday:

Walk.


Friday:

Strong, Lean, Toned Arms, Chest and Shoulders Workout - Lift Like you Mean It!

Yoga Tone - Yoga For Weight Loss


Saturday:

Rest day.


This was a good week good start I do think that I choice some challenging workouts but I felt good and I don't regret it at all. I was so so so sore after the first day walking was painful for two days after.

That's all for this week update.
Thank you for reading.



Comments

Popular Posts