Spring Makeup Look

Hi again beautiful people,

Writing my blog post about my Favorites of The 2016 Spring/Summer Couture I was inspired by the makeup I loved the natural look and how simple and effortless it looked.  I tried to recreate the look and add my own touch to it so I'm going to talk you through how I achieve my simple and effortless spring makeup look.



First I always must start with moisturizing my skin and putting my eye cream on because in my opinion the key to create the natural look is to have a healthy well taking care of base. My favorite moisturizer is the Olay Essentials Double Action Day Cream I love how it makes my skin feel plumped, tight and glowy and my favorite eye cream is the M.A.C Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Eye Cream it dose the job nicely.



Primer is a must step for me and I'm absolutely in love with the Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Foundation Primer it's amazing and I mentioned it before in my 2015 Favorites. Now for foundation I don't really put any on the regular put sometimes when going somewhere nice I like that extra flawless cover and the MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Foundation Invisible Cover Foundation dose that perfectly.



 Instead of the foundation what I like and what I always use is a concealer and the Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer is my current favorite I love how to sets on my skin so seamlessly and it just look so natural.



Of course I always like to powder my face with my favorite Bourjois Healthy Balance Compact Powder amazing how lightweight this powder it just melt into the skin and it give it that healthy balanced look. My favorite blusher that's my go to and it never fail to look good is The Body Shop Cheek Colour - 09 Toast I think they changed it name because mine have the same number but it's named Truffle any way it's amazing.





For my eyes the star of my spring look is the Max Factor Excess Shimmer Eyeshadow - 20 Copper it's a beautiful light shimmery color with pink undertone that makes it perfect for spring. I feel like it looks nice with my skin tone and it gives me eyelids a nice glow. I like to apply it with my finger on my eyelids and in the inner corners of my eyes and I blend it to go a little above the eyelid. And with that using the MAC blending brush in number 217  I apply a mix of the color stark an the color frisk from the Urban Decay Naked2 Basics to the rest of my eyes in the crease and up to the brow bone blending any harsh lines. 


For my eyeliner I'm using the NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner in black I just tightline the upper lash line and lower lash line but not to the corner of my eye just three quarter of the line living the inner quarter Max Factor Excess Shimmer Eyeshadow - 20 Copper that we blend it to it. And for my mascara I'm using Yves Saint Laurent Babydoll Mascara and yes I'm using the sample size because I have it and I love it and I just like to apply my mascara to my upper lashes only.


For my lips I have three favorites that I like to wear one or the other depending on my mood and they are the SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Cream Lipstick in the color 12-Sexy Game , the Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Lip Liner - Spice and MAC Lipstik in the color MOCHA.


That's all for my spring makeup look hope you enjoyed it and thank you so so so mush for reading.

Comments

Popular Posts