Weekly Workout Update #13



Hi again beautiful people,

I had a good workout week it wasn't intense I loved all the workout's that I did and it's that time of the month so I'll be taking it easy and I been taking it easy. The main thing that I'm working on is to add more healthy food choices to my every day food and it's a slow process but I'm getting there.

Sunday:

52 Minute Intense Fat Burning Cardio Intervals and Butt and Thigh Workout

Monday:

Strong, Lean, Toned Arms, Chest and Shoulders Workout - Lift Like you Mean It!

24 Minute At Home Abs Workout - Ab Blasting Interval Workout

Tuesday:

Fat Blasting Booty Builder - HIIT Cardio and Strength Training Workout

Wednesday:

At Home Cardio Workout to Burn Fat and Tone (High & Low Impact Modifications)

Shoulder Sculpting Workout with Kelli and Daniel - Shoulder Workout for Strength

Thursday:

Rest day

Friday:

Rest day

That's all for this week update.
Thank you for reading.

Comments

Popular Posts