Favorites of The 2016 Spring/Summer Couture

Hi again beautiful people,

This year Spring Couture had a lot of different prints different silhouettes and cuts and I would say there was a lot of color on the runway but for the most part the white was the constant color on the runway which I don't hate that at all. I'm going to talk about the things I liked from dresses to fabrics to bags and what trends I liked.



VALENTINO

I really enjoyed the collection I liked the headpieces and for some risen I liked the tree drawing or design that was on the some of there fabrics and the body harnesses made the whole look complete for some of the dresses. 

   







Chanel

There was a lot of things I didn't personally like in this runway and they weren't appealing to me the puffy sleeves, fanny packs, the hair, the eyeliner and the bees jewelry these weren't my cup of tea But what I did like some of the dresses I just wished if the fanny packs were belts.








Ralph & Russo

One of my favorite runways beautiful collocation head to toes from the hairs, makeup, dresses, bags and the shoes all in all a breathtaking runway.











Armani Privé

What I loved the most about the collection is the beautiful colors gray, purple and black. The makeup and hair were gorgeous and the bags were cute and I liked the sunglasses and the jewelry but the shoes and the sparkly socks I'm not even sure if they are socks or a part of the shoes anyway they were not my favorite. I have a feeling that the collection was inspired from a fish in particular "Halfmoon Betta Fish". My favorite pieces in the collection were the outerwear or the jackets.







Elie Saab

So many details I'm in love with. Amazing runway the clothes the jewelry the bags beautiful I loved the earthy neutral colors. I liked the natural hair and makeup. I liked the sandals and boots. It's really found it hard to pick a favorites out of this runway because each item have something unique about it. And something else I loved the Indian style touch in the collection.
















 Christian Dior

I have to say I wasn't a fan of this collection I hardly liked anything in the runway But I did like the shoes they were different in good way.











Ulyana Sergeenko

Again not a fun of the collection But there cut bags is the cutest thing ever seen I mean they are so beautiful I want one just to use it as decoration seriously I'm in loooove.











     

Zuhair Murad

One of my favorites runways I love the headpieces and the dresses are so dreamy and gorgeous. Beautiful makeup and hair and the amazing colors on the runway it's just so good.












Tony Ward 

It's actually similar to the Armani collection color wise. I like the makeup and hair and the shoes everything really nice.





Georges Hobeika

An outstanding collection actually an outstanding runway from the hair, makeup, jewelry, shoes and most of all the clothes honestly I had a hard time picking favorites I love everything.











That's all for my favorites out of this year Spring and Summer Couture it's a good year for fashion and for makeup I loved how the natural makeup was a trend on the runway.

Thank you for reading.

Comments

Popular Posts