Weekly Workout Update

Here's to our best year yet! motivation // motivational quotes // quotes // fitspo // fitspiration // exercise // fitness // 21 day fix // fitness // workout:

Hi again beautiful people,

Last year I was uploading a weekly workouts schedule in the beginning of each week BUT this year it's going to be different I want to be real with you I did not do all the workouts I put in the schedules that's why I decided to do a weekly workout update that I will be posting in the end of each week and these updates will talk about the workouts I did in each week how did I feel after the workout and this way I will be more motivated to workout and this way it will be more accurate. So I hope you like this idea and let's start the first workout update for 2016.


 Sunday: 30 min. Full Body Dumbbell Workout

I barely workout in December and this workout was fun and a bit hard and my legs were so sore but it felt so good to workout.


Monday: 19 min. Challenging Total Body Workout for Fat Loss

I was still sore the second day but I wanted to workout and this workout was challenging because of the combination of moves but I did it and it felt really amazing. 


Tuesday: Rest Day


Wednesday: 15 min. Upper Body Burn

My legs were still not 100% so I decided to do an upper body workout and it was a good decision to get a quick workout for my arms. 



Thursday: 14 min. Total Body Tone Up!

Really challenging workout it required a lot of balance and I'm excited to be doing it again soon.


Friday: Rest Day


Saturday: 36 min. Brutal Butt and Thigh Workout - Lower Body Workout Sweatfest

13 min. Goodbye Stress Calming Stretching Workout -  Full Body Yoga Infused Stretching Routine

That was a hard workout but a good one it was so challenging specially the balance part again I struggled a bit but I pushed myself and I feel so accomplished. 


That's all for my workouts this week I hope you had a successful week and if not it's all good you still have 356 days to do it all.


THANK YOU FOR READING.

Comments

Popular Posts