Weekly Workout Update #3



This shit aint easy..dont look for the easy way out..Nobody wants to work hard these days. Everybody wants, the easy way, the 20 minute abs, the 10 minute this.. FUCK THAT! … Come to the gym, work your ass off, EARN IT   (Source: bright-happy-healthy):



Sunday: Day5: HIIT + Butt and Thigh Workout

The last day of the challenge I was so proud of myself that I finished it and this last workout I pushed myself it was good I felt the workout and it left me nice and sore.



Monday: Rest day




Tuesday: Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack Abs Workout- Level 1

 Waw this was hard my arms were steal sore so they were shaking every time I did a plank but I finished it and IT FEELs GOOD.




Wednesday: Rest day



Thursday: Ultimate Butt and Thigh Workout

Really good and fun workout amazing and I felt it for tow days after.




Friday: HIIT Workout For Fat Loss With Weights 23 min

That was hard to get through I barely finished there is so many moves combination that are new for me but it was challenging and fun and I will be doing it again.



Saturday: Rest day



It was a good week and next week will be batter.








Comments

Popular Posts