MY SPRING MAKEUP LOOK

Hi again beautiful people from around the world!

Spring is here and I been loving playing with the beautiful spring makeup color and today I'm going to talk about my everyday spring makeup look.

In spring I find using BB cream or light weight foundation work best for me and I'm really enjoying SEPHORA BB MOISTURIZING CREAM SPF 15 - couldn't find a link to it because apparently they don't sale it anymore - I like it because it give my face a worm color and a little bit of coverage and if I need any extra coverage under my eye I like using GARNIER B.B. EYE - LIGHT/ MEDIUM it give really nice coverage and lastly to set everything with CHANEL POUDRE UNIVERSELLE COMPACTE.




Eye shadow my favorite part and I like to start with the color NAKED from the URBAN DECAY NAKED palette all over the eye it's a really nice base to any color. Then I take the third color from the right in the MARC JACOBS 206 THE LOLITA palette and pot it in the lid. In the outer half of the lid and the crease I use the color TOASTED from the URBAN DECAY NAKED palette. After that I pot the color HUSTLE from the URBAN DECAY NAKED palette in "V" shape in the outer half of the lid and the crease and I go bake with the color NAKED from the URBAN DECAY NAKED palette on a fluffy brush to softening and blend the edges.
Then I like to use the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - Rockstar under my eye and I go over it with whatever lift in the brush that use with color HUSTLE from the URBAN DECAY NAKED palette and in the inner corner of my eye and in the middle of my lid I pot the color VIRGIN from the URBAN DECAY NAKED palette.

Finely I do a winged eyeliner with the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner and I'm taring the Yves Saint Laurent Babydoll Mascara and so far I really really like it,
After I'm done with my eyes I go back to my face and I use the BOURJOIS DÉLICE DE POUDRE BRONZING POWDER to bronze and I pot a blusher on using THE BODY SHOP ALL IN ONE BLUSHER.


Lastly is the lipstick SEPHORA Rouge Cream Lipstick R08 it's a really bright pink ad I like to dab the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet - 07 Nude-Is in top just to tone it down plus I like the color combination.

That's it for my everyday spring makeup look THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING.

Comments

Popular Posts