February Favorites

Hi again beautiful people! 

It's the end of another month and you know what that mean and BTW I don't have a lot of favorites because it was a busy month.

As I said it was a busy month and I wasn't wearing makeup a lot and it was nice because I used this time to take care of my skin and I loved it and I been loving this overnight serum. I tried to use it every night and I love how my skin feel in the morning every time I use it.

This eye concentrate is a new step in my skin care routine that I been enjoying a lot and my eyes been loving it too.

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear, Blue It:
Beautiful Blue color and it has a tiny sparkles that give a metallic effect. 

Avocado:
Yes my friends this is an avocado and yes it's a favorite this month. I been eating it almost every day this month and I LOVE IT.   


I'm loving yoga and now it's a part of my workout routine, Adriene she is passionate and love her yoga and she will make fall in love with it. In march I'm starting 30 days of yoga and I'm so excited.

THANK YOU FOR READING AND I SEE YOU IN MY NEXT BLOG POST BUT UNTIL THEN TAKE CARE AND DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A LOVELY COMMENT.

Comments

Popular Posts