Empties #2

Hi again beautiful people,

I have some product that I used up some of them I loved and some I would not purchase again and I'm going to tell you all about them so if you are interested just keep reading.




NIVEA Sensual Musk Body Lotion

Usually musk smelling things are winner for me but with this one that wasn't the case I found the smell harsh and stronger than what I would prefer but the product in it self I like it's just the smell that didn't work for me.

NIVEA In-Shower Body Lotion

This I love love love and it's amazing if you are like me someone who takes fast showers after your workouts and you don't have time to lotion this's your hero and solution in shower fast and easy.

Vaseline Intensive Care Essential Healing Spray Moisturizer

This I loved the idea of it for the same reason it's fast but it wasn't easy and there is not a lot of product in it I didn't like it and I wouldn't repurchase it.



Visibly Clear Pore & Shine Daily Wash

This is a favorite of mine for over then a year now I like it and I've gone through a few bottle of them and if you want to know more about why I like it you can read my 2015 Favorites and April Favorites for that same year.

L'OCCITANE Almond Shower Oil

I loved it, this was such a treat for my body when ever my skin felt dry and needed some love this was my savior it was luxurious and it doesn't really foam that match but the way I liked to use it is with mixing it with what ever my favorite shower gel or body wash is at the time this way I get the best of both world and definitely I would repurchase it when I can.



The Body Shop - Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil

I absolutely loved this serum I love how it made my skin feel and it's light and it absorb so fast into the skin and I weak up with my face feeling recharged and replenished and I would repurchase it for sure.

GlamGlow Supermud

I really really really wanted to love this mask I tried but I couldn't. It just didn't work for me and my skin I was so so so disappointed it did Nothing to my face and this little sample size cost me 60 SAR = 15.99 USD and I wouldn't repurchase it.

Day cream Olay Essentials Double Action

I loved this day cream it was so good and if I want to read more I about it I mentioned it in my 2015 November Favorites I would repurchase it the only thing is, I don't stick to one moisturizer I like to  try different things but it was good while it lasted.



 LUX Velvet Touch jasmine and almond oil Body Wash

I love the scent of this product and that's all there's to it there is nothing more special about it and I like that for the reason is that I can mix it with something like the L'OCCITANE Almond Shower Oil and get the best of both world.


JERGENS Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer

I love the JERGENS moisturizers all of the ones I tried are amazing I gone through a few of them and they are all effective they leave my body feeling hydrated and soft I highly recommend it.


That's all for my empties hope you enjoyed reading and I hope you find my reviews helpful.

Thank you for reading.







Comments

Popular Posts