Eid Al-Adha Outfits

Hello beautiful people,

Long time no posts I missed my blog I was so busy but I'm here now so I'm happy and talking about being happy, Happy Eid for you all although it's late but better late than never and I hope you had a good Eid and it's always good to get some family time.


As always I'm excited to show you my Eids outfits so let's start with my First day of Eid outfit, it was a V neck loose fit black slip dress with frilled hem and lace around the neck and hem, and underneath it I wear a high collar flowing blouse with long sleeves, gathered high collar, gathered cuffs with a pearl button. With this outfit I felt like I was channeling my inner Coco Chanel I don't know of it's because of the black dress or the pearl buttons but that's how I felt. For the accessorize I kept it simple with a pearl earrings, dainty rings and dainty anklet.





In the second day of Eid I was wearing a flowy v neck blouse with pleat details, and flowing trousers with zipped pockets and stretch waist and hem and I was wearing the same heel and for accessorize small hoop earrings earrings, Suede Star Choker, dainty rings, dainty bracelet and dainty anklet.



That's all hope you enjoyed this post and thank you for reading.



Comments

Popular Posts