May&June Favorites

Hi again beautiful people,

Long time no favorites and honestly I just didn't have a lot of favorites for May so I decided to put May and June favorites together so let's just jump to it.


Let's start with my makeup favorites. As you may know if you read my Spring Makeup Look I been really enjoying wearing concealer only without foundation and this Clarins instant concealer is so amazing and in my opinion you don't even have to set it with powder I just like to put powder so I do but if you are someone who doesn't like powder this product is perfect for you it has an beautiful finish and it looks so natural with giving a medium to full coverage and it's so light I don't even feel it on my face such an amazing product I can't recommended it enough.

Kat Von D everlasting liquid lipstick in the color Lolita II every one I know who tried these liquid lipstick love them and I do too they are amazing long lasting as there name say and I love love love this color in particular I don't know how to describe it but I can tell you it's a unique natural color that will look good on every one go to Sephora swatch it and you're going to full in love with it too .

L'Oréal RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Day Cream SPF 18 I like to change my moisturizer and try different ones and this one is one of my favorite that I tried for the bast to months I enjoyed it you get a fair amount of product in it and a little goes a long way also I like the texture of it it's thick and I like that because of my dry skin and it's so cooling for the face so it's perfect for summer.

 Lux Silk Sensation body wash I'm enjoying this beautiful smelling body wash really I have nothing to say other then I love the smell of it.

Jergens Soothing Aloe Refreshing Moisturizer I love love love this I already gone through a few bottles of it. It works perfectly for me my body loves it  and it's amazing.

KitKat Cookies & Cream I don't know if this is old or new all I know is that it's new for me and that it's amazing.

Agatha Christie Three Act Tragedy: A Hercule Poirot Mystery ‎أجاثا كريستي جريمة من ثلاثة فصول something I never talked about before is that I really like Agatha Christie novels I read a few of them and they are some of my favorite books that I've read and this's mystery is no deference I like the way she describe the characters and how she draw the scenes in way that make feel like your a part of it but your not the characters but you're with them someone else who is observing and I like that.

H&M Cat Mug I don't know what to say other then it's cute and I love it.


The Fashion Citizen I love there channel I love there videos and vloges they are unique passionate people and they are twins but I feel like each one has her won personality. there so much fun to watch and I can't recommend them enough.

That's all for my favorites for the bast two months I hope you found it interesting and you learned something new and helpful. Thank you for reading.



Comments

Popular Posts