October Favorites



Hi again beautiful people,

I missed my blog for the bast week the whole house was getting sick and I needed the break but I'm back and I'm excited to get to my blog and there is nothing butter to start back with author then a monthly favorites.





 The Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer is my go to this month for a quick makeup I use it all over the face - where ever I need it of course - and not just  under my eyes and I go over it with a face powder, blush, lipstick and of course can't forget my Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner I like to use it on my waterline to define my eyes and the upper waterline to define my lashes then I add my mascara to finish the look.

when I was sick and I couldn't breath from my nose I naturally was breathing throw my moth and for this risen my lips were so dry and flaky and this Labello was my savior I would describe it as really good lip balm.




The Sephora Professionnel Contour Blush/Bronzer Brush #43 is my favorite brash to use for my face powder it take the perfect amount of powder and the flat top make's it so easy to press it on to the skin to allow you to have an air brush flawless skin.



The NIVEA In-Shower Hydrating Body Lotion is my favorite because if you are someone who workout three to five times a week some time it's tiring and exhausting to moisturize after the shower every single day and a lotion in the shower is the most amazing idea ever it's quick and easy my showers take 10 min. if not even less but before I had to take my shower dry my body put the moisturizer on and this process takes a long time I love this product is genius.



M&S FLORENTYNA Foam Bath I love the smell of this one but what my favorite for this month is M&S bath product in general are some of my favorite they are affordable and really good they smell amazing and I really recommend them.



My favorite snack for this month is pretzels dipped in nutella it's so yummmy so so so good you have to try it if haven't tried it before you are going to LOVE IT. 



My last favorite for this month is a new TV-show called heroes reborn it's an amazing show I binged watched the first seven episodes I love it and I'm not crazy about heroes stuff not a fan of these kind stuff but this show it's so deep for some reason. The idea that I got from this show that someone want to rebuild the world and using saving the world as a cover for there plans and they want to chose who can be in this new world and that to me it's just really represent the world that we live in how the bad people think the are good think that it's okay for them to destroy the world and then rebuild it and chose who can and can't live in it and how the bad is so obvious yet you can't see it or you are forced to be okay with it. I don't know if I'm making any sense but this show make you think and I like that.


THAT'S ALL FOR MY FAVORITES.
THANK YOU FOR READING.


Comments

Popular Posts