17 Random Questions Tag


1-  How did you get your BLOG user name? 

I started my blog last year when I graduated from college so my blog name is about finding my own way in life and I do plan on changing it in the future. 

2- If you could change your name to anything, what would it be and why?  

I wouldn't change my name I love my name. My name is Amal it means hope and it dose give me hope and I think it suits me.

3- If you could go back in time and give your younger self advice, what would it be and why? 

I would tell her to be stronger.

4- How old were you when you first learned to blow a bubblegum bubble?  

I think when I was 12 years old.

5- What did you want to be when you were little? 


I want to be a fashion designer even though I'm not good at drawing or sewing.

6- What do you order at Starbucks?  

I order the same thing I order at every other coffee shop cappuccino.

7-  What's the hardest you ever laughed? 
I don't remember but I laughed so hard at story my brother told my today.

8- If you could play any musical instrument, which would it be and why?  

I would play the piano. I like the sound of the piano to me it's most magical way to tell a story.

9- What's your favorite thing to do when your upset?  

My favorite thing to do is to watch YouTube.

10- What's your favorite movie?  

Cool Runnings is my favorite movie it always put me in a good mood.

11- What's one food you can not live without?  

I can't live without basmati white rice. 

12- What's your favorite dessert?
  
My favorite dessert is carrot cake.

13- Favorite pizza topping?  

Grilled chicken with vegetables and cheese.

14- Would you rather have the superpower to read minds,  or the superpower to be invisible? 
The superpower to be invisible.

15- What did you do for your last birthday? 

My sisters in one of my favorite cafe/restaurant with a candle on an apple crumble.

16- If you had one personal selfish wish,  what would it be and why?  

It would be that I die before any of my family because I don't want to miss them.

17- If you were a Pokemon what would you be called?  what would you look like?

I'm not really Pokemon fan I'm more of Digimon fan and if I were a Digimon I would be Sakuyamon.

  

Comments

Popular Posts