What is in My Travel Makeup Bag


Hi again beautiful people!

when traveling you do not want take lots of makeup with you and believe me I learn that after to many times of over packing. I going to share with you what is in my travel makeup and do a little review too.

Great palette for traveling there is 12 gorgeous neutrals that work for absolutely everyone there is  matte and shimmer colors light and dark colors all you need and it came with a double ended brush wish is always come in handy I like it the pigmentation is wonderful and the size is perfect to go in your makeup bag. 
I use this stuff for so many things I use it before the makeup to kind refresh my face or after as a finishing spray or to spray on the brush when unseeing the shimmer.

My current favorite foundation it stay on   



 
Beautiful color good pigmentation.
Warm shade of brown withe beautiful dust of glitter love it.
Love love love I use it over any lipstick and it just make your lips full  juicy and glossy.
 
Not a full caver concealer and as it sad it is a super blendable natural finish.
I love it great lipstick creamy texture and stay on pretty good.
Excellent pigmentation and it's staying on for hours. 
I use it as a highlighter it's shimmery and glittery so so so beautiful.
Marc Jacobs remedy concealer pen
I am still testing it so please let me know if you want a review. 
CHANEL / LE CRAYON YEUX
an OK eyeliner not so good on the waterline.
 Beautiful coverage natural finish.
Good liquid eyeliner.
I love it beautiful bag very spacious. 





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Popular Posts