Rice & Ceramide Moisture Emulsion

Hi again beautiful people!

when autumn and winter seasons come my skin start to be a little dry and having a moisturizer that would bring my skin to life again was important me.

I tried a few ones until I fond the Rice & Ceramide Moisture Emulsion from the face shop and it is amazing. You can use it in the morning and your skin well stay the whole day felling nice and soft or at night and when you wake up your skin will be soft the whole day after and I mix it some time withe my foundation.

A little goes a long way and you need to let it set for a minute. The only thing I do not like about it is that it doesn't have a pump.

let me know if you tried it ? and if you like it or hate it?
or if you have a favorite moisturizer I would like to try it?

Comments

Popular Posts