What's In My Everyday Makeup Bag



Hi again beautiful people,

I always have makeup in my bag whether that was only a lipstick or a full on emergency makeup wish is makeup that I love and I trust that it works amazingly for me every time. So today I'm going to share with you what makeup I been putting in my everyday makeup bag and I hope you find it interesting.



Let's talk about the makeup bag first and it's a Zip Purse from Mango and it has tow compartments one with zip and the other one is like a pocket, I like the metal silvery thingy on it I think it gives an edge to it and they have a few colors from it black, off white, pastel blue and pastel pink. It's made from a plasticity material and it's small enough to fit my makeup and in my bag so it's perfect.


In my makeup bag I have face products wish include a concealer and a blusher. And I have eye products wish are a cream eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara.  And for my lips I have a lip liner and a lipstick.


I been really enjoying wearing concealer only and this Clarins instant concealer is my go to it has a beautiful finish and it looks so natural it gives a medium to full coverage and it's so light I don't feel it on my face and I love how easy it is to use on the go. It blend seamlessly and it looks good. 

My choice for the lip liner is Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Lip Liner in wild clover 014. It's my perfect lip color and it's an awesome base for any natural lip color so for the pinks and the pinkish brown colors it works wonderfully.

My lipstick of choice is Autograph Moisture Color Lipstick in the color cinnamon and I talked about my love for this lipstick in my August & September Favorites so I just have to have it in my everyday makeup bag.



Eyeliner is really important to me if I have no eyeliner on I have no makeup on so it has to be in my everyday makeup bag and my eyeliner of choice is the NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner in black I like how long it last and I like how black it is and if you want to know how I like to use it you can read my Spring Makeup Look .

My current favorite mascara is the Marc Jacobs Vvelvet Noir Mascara and this mascara is perfect for volumizing and I don't have naturally voluminous and long eyelashes but this mascara does that for in natural yet still glamorous way and I really like that so it'll for sure be in my everyday makeup bag.

I really think that the The Body Shop Cheek Color - 09 Toast is my all time favorite blusher it's my go to and the one I most use and I love it so it's a no brainer for me to have it in my everyday makeup bag. 



The Max Factor Excess Shimmer Eyeshadow - 20 Copper is my favorite for on the go makeup because of how easy it' is to use without any tools or brushes just using my finger to blend it and I'm done honestly perfect every time.

That's all I have in my everyday makeup bag. Don't forget to tell me your must have items in your everyday makeup bag.

Thanks for reading.
💋

Comments

Popular Posts