what I Ate In A Day


Hi again beautiful,

 And welcome to another day of eating and the first what I ate in 2016 I'm a foody and like sharing my food and what eat with you so hopefully you like it too. 


Breakfast

I love breakfast it's my favorite meal of the day and oatmeal withe fresh fruit and honey with coffee in a cold winter morning is the perfect breakfast.


Snack

Dates and fresh Laban.


Lunch

Bechamel Chicken Pasta and this one of my favorite Lunches ever.


Snack

Coffee with hershey's kisses.


Hot beverage

 Lemon, ginger and honey the prefect drink for winter. 



Dinner

Yes a fast food meal and I have a fast food meal ones a week and this is chicken chili burger and french fries.


That's all for the day hope you enjoyed taking a look at what I eat in free day when I don't care about calories.

Thank you for reading,

Comments

Popular Posts