ZARA Fall/Winter WishList





Hi again beautiful people,

I'm 23 years old and finally I can deafen my style with words I finally figure out what I like and why I like it and I describe my style as casual, comfy and chic. ZARA is one of my favorites shop for sour not just because they have cute stuff but it's the only shop that I can go in it knowing that I will like at lest three items.

 I know ZARA is not really affordable for every one but it's also not crazy expensive and when they have a sales it's amazing. I can't say that I like every thing that ZARA have but they are for sour have some amazing pieces that fit my style perfectly and that's why I want to do a ZARA fall and winter wishlist and because if I have to shop from one shop for fall and winter it will be ZARA. 

You're going to notice one thing in this wish list I I have one or two sweaters and that's because are fall and winter is not that cold and when it get cold I like to layer and your going to notice some layering pieces because that's what I like.

That's all I hope you enjoy looking at the pieces that I chose and tell me in the comment what do you like best from my picks and tell me if you have to shop from one place for this fall and winter what would it be?!

CAPE JACKET 399.00 SAR

LONG BLAZER 359.00 SAR

VELVET KIMONO 299.00 SAR


VELVET DRESS 169.00 SAR


BOAT NECK SWEATER 149.00 SAR


PLEATED TOP 169.00 SAR



LONG PRINTED SHIRT 199.00 SAR



FINE PLEAT DRESS 499.00 SAR

RIGID MESSENGER BAG 179.00 SAR

\







Golden Earrings 69.00 SAR

SOFT CHECK SCARF 129.00 SAR
SCARF 199.00 SAR


The total price for this wishlist is 4945 SAR = 1318 USD and of course I'm not planning on buying everything on my wishlist but the idea of a wishlist is that I use it as a guide for me when I plan on going to ZARA. 

That's all for this ZARA wish list it's a different style of  wishlists I hope you like it and thank you so much for reading.





 




Comments

Popular Posts