September Favorites

Hi again beautiful people around the word,

 September was a weird month not gonna lie lots of ups and downs and one of the most impotent things that happen is Eid al-Adha so Eid Mubarak for all the Muslims around the word and I hope you had a happy Eid and I hope you end your year on a good note despite all the bad things that happened this year I hope next day next month next year would be a good year for all the Muslims and all the people around the word. 

On another note one of my favorite TV-shows started I'm talking about Empire it's the second season so many emotions going on and I'm enjoying it so far and it's for sure one of my favorites this month.



One of my makeup favorites this month is the Naked2 Basics from Urban Decay I don't know what I did before this palette it's a makeup necessity I'm telling you, you need it you just don't know it. This is the only matte eye shadow palette I have and I use at least one eye shadow color from this palette with every look if not the whole look it's tiny so it's easy to pack and to travel with seriously it's a good investment.

Remedy Concealer Pen from Marc Jacobs Beauty .. Fit Me Concealer from Maybelline I've been enjoying these tow concealers this month they are both great the remedy concealer pen I talked about it be for it's one of my favorites and it's a almost finished and I would repurchase it. The fit me concealer is a new favorite it's really good it lasted for all day on me and I like it a lot.
  


Micellar Cleansing Water from Garnier I really like this cleanser I enjoy using it in the morning when I'm feeling lazy and it remove the makeup nicely and I like that.




Elvive Total Repair 5 Double Serum from L'Oreal I don't use a lot of product for my hair but L'Oreal serums are my favorite for the ends of my hair and this one is different because there is tow things in it a gel and serum and I'm enjoying it and it's making the ends of my hair looks good and healthy.





Colour Chrome Silver from Models Own I can't tell you how much I'm in love with this nail polish it's amazing I love the chrome effect it dry so fast and it's silver honestly it's my favorite nail polish out of all my nail polishes collocation.




Necklace from H&M I love love love this necklace I love how simple it is and every time I look at it I go "Uh your so pretty" and that how you know you'r in love. 




Wonderful Pistachios Roasted & Salted My absolute favorite snack this month I just cant have enough of it like I have to stop my self from eating it and that's why I like the small size so I can control my self.




KEROR POMEGRANATE APPLE SPRITZER I love this drink it'has a really yummy sour flavor and you should try it .. it's amazing.

That's all of my favorites for this month.
Thank you so much for reading.

Comments

Popular Posts