Bath & Body Works Candles Haul

Hi again beautiful people!

Update, I took a break from blogging and actually everything else in life because I just didn't feel like my self and I don't know why it's just happened and I'm still recovering from being "in that mood" and I really really really missed blogging but I couldn't just post anything just for the sake of posting because my blog is my everything in my life it's like she is my baby and even if it's not a big popular blog when I post something I wanna love it right now and even when look back to it after ten years I will still love it too. Anyway I hope you enjoy the haul.

ISLAND MARGARITA
They describe it as an intoxicating scent of sunny mandarin, sweet mango and juicy plum with a freshly salted rim.

TIKI BEACH
They describe it as a scent as warm as sunrays with a luxurious blend of vanilla musk, orchids and toasted coconut.

PINEAPPLE MANGO
They describe it as luscious tree-ripened mango and sweet tropical pineapple, complemented by crisp lotus and a hint of warm vanilla.

MANGO DRAGON FRUIT
They describe it as a pretty springtime blend of soft pink apple blossoms, crisp apple slices and green citrus leaves.

APPLE FLOWER
They describe it as a pretty springtime blend of soft pink apple blossoms, crisp apple slices and green citrus leaves and this one actually my favorite.  

RELAX - Lavender Linens 
They describe it as the fragrance of soft soothing linens with notes of relaxing lavender, fresh rosemary & tonka and this one is my favorite too.


THANK YOU FOR READING.

Comments

Popular Posts