The 'Me Time' TAG!

What do you watch or read during me-time?

I re-watch any one of my all time favorite TV shows such as: Friends, Sherlock, Single Ladies, Doctor Who.

  

And sometimes if I planned my 'Me Time' I save watching the daily vlogs on YouTube to that time and some of my favorite vloggers are: Daily BumpsitsJudysLifeSACCONEJOLYsSHAYTARDS
   
And sometimes I would read a magazine or a book if I want some quiet time.

What do you wear during me-time?

My favorite pajama and of course #nobra.

What are your me-time beauty products?

Actually I don't have any products that I use in my me-time but I would like to try some masks and I'm really interested to try The Face Shop masks.

Current favorite nail polish? 


Mimosas for Mr. & Mrs. - NL R41 .. it is kind nude with pink undertone and it is sheer so you need more then one coat but I love it and it goes with every outfit.
What do you eat/drink during me-time? 

I love drinking hot drinks specially hot chocolate, cappuccino and tea. and I like to eat anything chocolate and my favourite is timtam the double cot. 

Current favourite candle?


colony - french lavender it smells really good and it's relaxing.

Do you ever have outdoor me-time? 
No .

Would you ever go see a movie alone? 
No .
Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time?

Sometimes I like to take a bath to relax and my current favourite product to use in the bath is Honeymania Bath Melt from the body shop.
Thanks for reading. I would like to read your answers to this tag and let me know if there is any tags you want my to do. 

Comments

Popular Posts