November Favorites

Hi again beautiful people! 


It's time to talk about my favorites for this month so let's get into it.

WATER BOTTLE from PINK I bought this water bottle in August when I was going to the gym and I've been using it a lot especially this month I fill it 2 to 3 times a day and it helped me drink more water I like it but the only annoying thing which isn't really that annoying the thing that hold the top part with the bottle broke .. other then that I love it. 
BASIC SNEAKERS from STRADIVARIUS beautiful and goes with every outfit and I like the detailing in the back.
TOP SHOP ring set .. I been reaching for these rings a lot this month they glamour every outfit I tried to link to the same set but I couldn't find it .. anyway you can't go wrong with any top shop rings.
 Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet - 07 Nude-Is the perfect every day lip color I keep it in my bag it's matte and creamy velvety I love it.
THE BODY SHOP HONEYMANIA SHOWER GEL and BODY BUTTER I just love the smell of this line.


My favorite TV show is project runway all stars.

That is all for my favorites this month thank you so much for reading I love you. 

Comments

Popular Posts