wedding outfit of the night

Hi again beautiful people!

last weekend I was invited to my uncle daughter wedding and it was a beautiful wedding I enjoyed every minute of it and I loved my dress. Therefore, I want to share with you my outfit.
   

My dress is from Monsoon it called DAHLIA DRESS and they describe it as "Our sensational Dahlia dress boasts a chiffon layer, with lush, ruffled hemline. Lined in a double satin layer; with a net-trimmed petticoat, creating volume; and concealed zip fastening". I just loved it the minute I set my eyes on it.

My dress have this blue purple color that I decided to wear with it gold jewelry from ALDO with this crystal things I don't know how to describe it but you get the idea from the picture and my open toe heel was velvet material with gold metal on the ankle and toes from NEW LOOK.    



Comments

Popular Posts