Weekly Workout Update #3&4


Hi again beautiful people,

My update for week 3 is that I didn't workout because it's that time of the month and I don't workout when it's that time of the month. Week 4 it's time for anther challenge. This week I'm doing the Fitness Blender 5 Day Challenge - Strong and Lean.



This was nice and hard start as they said in the video. My legs were nice and sore the next day and it felt good.


Monday: Fitness Blender's 5 Day Challenge - Strong and Lean - Day 2

That was fun and challenging but my arms were so so so sore the next day.


Tuesday: Brutal HIIT Cardio & Abs Workout + Pilates Burnout - 5 Day Challenge - Strong and Lean - Day 3

This day was hard because I felt so sore but I pushed my self and I got it done and it felt so satisfying.


Wednesday: Fitness Blender's 5 Day Challenge - Strong and Lean - Day 4

I was sore so I decided to try to push my self but I did a lot of the modifications.


Thursday: HIIT Cardio + Butt and Thigh Workout: Fitness Blender's 5 Day Challenge - Strong and Lean - Day 5

The last day I'm so proud of my self  I didn't take any rest days I accomplished a goal today and I feel so good sore but good sore.


Friday: Rest Day

Saturday: Rest Day



That's all for this week.

Thank you for reading.

Comments

Popular Posts