June Favorites

Hi again beautiful people of the internet!

It's time for another monthly favorites and I don't have a lot of favorites this month but I hope you enjoy and if you wont to know more just keep reading.



AMC EYELINER GEL 77 / MAKEUP BRUSH 31T I know it seems like I have a new favorite eyeliner every month and that's because eyeliners are my favorite makeup times and I like to try different eyeliner and see what works past for me but let my tell you this gel eyeliner is probably my favorite eyeliner that I tried this year it's so black and one of the easiest eyeliner I have ever ever tried and I use this brush with it to ably it  and it's amazing and I really recommend you to try it. 



NYX Matte Lipstick Summer Breeze / Sephora lipstick that I don't know the name of but it's a corley color and I like to mix them together or do what kind look like an ombré lips. think these two make the perfect summer lipstick.


Camomile Waterproof Eye & Lip Makeup Remover really good makeup remover easy fast doesn't sting my eye and it get the job done. 

Stradivarius Set of rings I been wearing these rings with every outfit I love silver I think they are prefect for summer and these are midi rings and I have the same set in gold and I love them but I'm into my silver at the moment.


M&S Water Lily Foam Bath / Water Lily cream Bath I been enjoying these two this month they smell flowery and spring like and they have added moisturiser which is always a plus.

 

This is my new favorite TV show I love every character in this show it's amazing I watched 4 seasons in this month and I can't wait to watch the rest of it.


Thank You For Reading I don't  have a lot of favorites this month but I hope you enjoy it.

Comments

Popular Posts